Thursday 22 January 2015

One Last Thing...

        Now that this module is over, and I have had a chance to reflect on the experience, there is one more thing which I wish to say. While the performance aspect was a source of stress and anxiety, I should have taken greater advantage of my video recording (which I made in private with no spectators) as a source of reference.

        Although I used it as the foundation for my storyboards, animatics and key frame poses, I could also have used it more during the animation process. In the instances where I was concerned about the start and end points of specific gestures, I could have checked the video for clarification. Although my actions were slower than I intended those of my character to be, it was still an invaluable tool, which could have assisted in achieving a more natural and convincing animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment