Tuesday 20 January 2015

Another Setback

        Yesterday, my poor laptop, who up until now has been coping well with the strain of both Adobe Creative Suite and Maya, decided that enough was enough. Since adding in scenery and lighting, my laptop no longer responds instantly, whether I am trying to move between frames, manipulate a controller, or play the animation through.

        After a short while trying to work with these conditions, I decided that my time would be better spent catching up on any remaining blog posts, and coming into college today to work on the animation. Unfortunately, as I have a workshop tomorrow, and need to take into account the amount of time that Maya may need to render each frame, today will likely be my last opportunity to improve my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment