Wednesday 30 April 2014

Story Board Reshuffle

        While I was busy with the production process, it suddenly dawned on me that I had not made allowances in my story board or animatic for the title to appear, which is arguably fairly important within a title sequence. Fortunately, as I hadn't finished the production of some of the latter shots I had the opportunity to do a bit of reshuffling. From the research I have done, and the films I have watched, it seems that titles are usually on screen for three to four seconds, giving plenty of time to read them. 

        So I trimmed a few frames off each of the family tree shots, and reduced the number of blooming roses, as well as simplifying the sequence where the rose tendril are meant to encircle the crown, instead having two of the flowers eclipsing part of the crown. Consequently, I was able to incorporate the title into the sequence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment